Price Res, SAPI de CV is an intermediary between the client and the goods and services providers listed on the website. As such, Price Res, SAPI de CV creates the necessary commercial connections in compliance with its own service and quality standards to provide services including but not limited to, accommodations, ground transportation and air transportation. Only the most reputable suppliers are selected for this purpose,however Price Res, SAPI de CV cannot be held liable for their acts, omissions, wrongdoings or negligence on their part. Travel services are subject to the conditions set by the suppliers, and their liability may, in turn, be limited by their tariffs and conditions of service. Price Res, SAPI de CV acts only in its role of intermediary for the client and service provider and does not retain any legal authority or control over the service provider’s personnel, assets, operation and/or property.
Through this medium the customer authorizes Price Res, SAPI de CV to act as a mediator for booking the services chosen for a travel package.
The commercial mediation service is carried out directly by Price Res, SAPI de CV from its headquarters
located in the city of Cancun, Mexico using its own technological platform for all purchasing channels: online,
Customer Care Centers, telephone or any other channel.
When booking a travel package with a destination outside Mexico, the customer accepts the use of the
services will be made outside Mexican territory, for this reason, Price Res, SAPI de CV sets a Value Added Tax
rate of 0%, in compliance with Mexican law (LIVA, article 29 fraction IV).
For travel packages with a destination outside Mexico and including flight reservations starting in Mexican
territory Price Res, SAPI de CV sets a Value Added Tax rate of 11% only on the amount that represents 25%of the flight rate.
Price Res, SAPI de CV declares:
1. Photographic material published on its website is intended to render a general depiction of the service in
question and by no means can be guaranteed that the service will be supplied exactly as depicted.
2. Star ratings assigned to hotel accommodations and services are based on Price Res, SAPI de CV’s own
standards and quality which may not match rating criteria used elsewhere.
3. Descriptions of travel services are regularly updated to maintain an accurate depiction of the product.
However, Price Res, SAPI de CV cannot be held accountable for variations occurring upon your arrival.
4. Price Res, SAPI de CV reserves the right to deny services to any client at any given moment if and when it
considers convenient to do so.
5. Any claim or notice that the client should present about the services received must be submitted in writing
within 30 (thirty) days from last day of travel.
Limitations of Liabilities
Price Res, SAPI de CV will not assume liability for any claims, costs or expenses arising from injury to the
client or third parties, accident, loss of life, loss or damage to personal property, lack of enjoyment, upset,
disappointment, anguish, distress or frustration be it mental or physical resulting from the following:
1. Acts or omissions caused by any party and its employees other than Price Res, SAPI de CV
2. Illness, theft, labor disputes, mechanical failures, quarantine, government actions, weather or any other
circumstance beyond direct control of Price Res, SAPI de CV
3. The client’s failure to obtain the required travel documentation including but not limited to, passport, visas and
certificates, in which case no refund will be granted.
4. The client’s failure to comply with travel instructions including, but not limited to, flight schedules, hotel checkin and checkout dates and times, and voucher redemption policies.
5. Changes to or cancellation of the travel services offered for any reason. Price Res, SAPI de CV reserves the right to cancel or change the travel services at its discretion, but will attempt to substitute the cancelled service with comparable ones. If a reservation must completely be canceled, Price Res, SAPI de CV’s liability will be limited to a refund of monies paid to Price Res, SAPI de CV
6. A full refund will not be granted by Price Res, SAPI de CV in situations when a service must be interrupted,postponed or cancelled for reasons beyond its control (force majeure including inclement weather, hurricanes,earthquakes, strikes, war, acts of terrorism, etc.), circumstances under which Price Res, SAPI de CV is not allowed to obtain full refund from service operators according to specific contract terms. Price Res, SAPI deCV will be entitled to up to a 10% retention upon the total amount paid by the client for his/her reservation to cover bookkeeping and administrative costs.
7. Despite our continued rate verification, in rare cases the possibility exists that rate changes may occur without notice due to unforeseen events or force majeure. As rates sometimes expire and cannot be updated by the service provider in a timely manner, Price Res, SAPI de CV regularly runs a rates verification process which may show differences between the price you paid for your reservation and the price you need to pay to actually receive the service. When an updated rate is lower than the original rate offered to you, Price Res,SAPI de CV will charge the lower amount. When an updated rate is higher than original a Price Res, SAPI de
CV Travel Consultant will inform you of the price variation. If you do not agree to the revised amount Price
Res, SAPI de CV will refund 100% of the monies paid and will not be liable for any claims or inconveniences arising from the said rate difference and/or cancellation of the reservation.